Dear Unstoppable Woman,
Here is why you haven’t made progress at work and in your life…
1. You are listening to the “voice” that’s screaming at the back of your head that you are an imposter or fraud! You therefore feel undeserving or unworthy of the "good stuff" ahead.
2. You are afraid of entering into new and uncharted territory. You have never done “this thing” before and you feel nervous, hesitant and unsure.
3. You have bitten more than you can chew…you are not asking for help and you haven’t learned to say NO! You are basically drowning in overwhelm and lack of know how!
4. You feel that you are not competent or qualified enough to handle the task at hand. You spend your time battling feelings of inadequacy and can’t forge ahead.
5. You don't know what you need to do to accomplish a task or even fulfill your dream. Plus, you haven’t invested any time to acquire knowledge and experience in executing it.
6. You are comparing yourself to other successful people and feel that you don’t measure up since you can’t be exactly like them.
7. You are afraid that you will fail to meet other people’s expectations. You somehow feel that your work falls short of the standard set by those who have assigned the task or who have to approve of it.
8. You are unclear about what you are doing, what is expected of you or even what the end vision or final result of your actions should look like.
9. You are working with or for the wrong people. You don’t like or trust the person/people who have entrusted you with the task or feel that they are taking advantage of you in some way.
10. You are working on the wrong goal. Even though the work is appealing and you think you want it...it’s not really in alignment with your core values and beliefs—and your conscious just won’t let you get on with it.
How much longer are you going to stay in that rut?
If you are tired of the stagnation in your life…
If you have had enough and are ready to move forward, get gutsy and do what you have to do.
This is your year to do something about your life…take action!
Caroline Jalango is a life strategist and motivational coach for women who want to do better for themselves. She is the author of "Settle for Less No More” and "You Deserve to Feel Good" motivational books for women who want to succeed. For more topics like this, visit http://www.motivationzone.com to gain the momentum to do better for yourself and get the results you want! Go to http://wwwmotivationzone.com to download and receive a free mini ebook to help you do better for yourself.